1. Prakash Padukone to get badminton first lifetime awards.
It is the 1st time Badminton Association of India (BAI) has decided to give lifetime achievement award.
He has won a bronze at 1983 world championship in Copenhegen.
He won the 1980 all England.
He has won Arjuna award in 1972 & Padma shri in 1982.
2. Belarus President Alexander lukashenko on 2-day visit to India.
Belarus & India has signed agreements on bilateral copration, defense and security etc.
India and Belarus has celebrated 25th aniversary of the stablishment of diplomatic relations.
Bilatral trade between Belarus and India stands on $ 200 million.
3. National pension scheme raised upper age limit to 65 from 60.
Pension fund regulatory & development authority (PFRDA) has announced.
NPS is currently for people from 18 to 60 age, now raised to 65.
4. London tops global financial centers index.
Topped among 92 financial centers.
List released by z/yen & China development Institute.
Ranking is based on an aggregate of indices from areas namely business environment, financial sector etc.
5. BWF world senior badminton championship to be held for the 1st time in India.
Kochi is hosting the event.
Tournament will have 665 players from 40 countries.
6. Infosys acquired brilliant basics.
Infosys acquired the company in a cash deal worth GBP 7.5 million.
7. Tahir Mohammad awarded NR Madhwa menon best law teacher awarded.
function was organized by society of Indian law firms (SILF) & Menon institute of legal advocacy training (MILAT).
Award is given across SAARC region.
8. UNSC adopts new sanction against North Korea.
It limits on imports of crude oil and oil products to North Korea.
It bans export of textile.
It also limits North Koreans from working overseas.